Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Back!

Just got back from Singapore. Will post something bout that later as this post, is about my island vacation. I was too lazy to take pictures from the same angle as the website, so had to make do from the places that I was lazing around.

This shot is taken from our room. We upgraded from a standard room to a deluxe room cause this room is bigger, nicer and has a better view.

Another shot of the infinity pool from the room.


The sea. This is during low tide. I think the pictures at the site were taken during high tide.

More infinity pool pictures. Its lovely isn't it?


This is the other pool on the other wing of the resort. Where our initial room was. Its nice too.

The island was nice, though the beach had a lot of rocks and dead coral. It wasnt the white sandy beach that I had expected and when I saw it, I was a tad disappointed. But it was also there that I saw the nicest starry night ever. As you would have known, trying to take pictures of stars using my camera was a failure, so you just have to imagine me sitting on those beach chairs and staring into the sky. It was awesome. The island is not crowded, so it's good for R&R, but not so much for much else. The snorkelling wasn't that great, though I did see Nemo and a shark (it was big!). All in all, it was fun. I want to write more, but I'm in a hurry and my connection is funky. So just in case, this is all I'm writting for now. Tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, post more pictures with u inside lah~~ kekkeke..

Su said...

actually, didn't take much pics with me inside..hehe..