Saturday, March 24, 2007

Blogging spree

Will be off to Singapore (with the family) tomorrow, so today, I am on a blogging spree. Well, I know, they are rather short posts, but still, I did many posts.

Well, one day before going on vacation, my throat tries to spoil it for me. I woke up feeling uneasy around the throat, and it was sore the whole day. To top that off, I was feverish off and on throughout the day and the special whipped cream is in the form of body aches. Bah, this sucks. I haven't been to Singapore since......as long as I can remember. Which I don't.

X X X

I was reading the comic section today (it is NOT the only section I read btw. I read the Star almost from cover to cover) and I was looking all over to post the particular Calvin and Hobbes, to no avail. So I'll try to type it out instead (I know la, not the same, but still). It starts with Calvin and Hobbes discussing some jungle clearing activities, how sooner or later, it will all be strip malls and petrol stations. Then,

Calvin: I wonder if we can refuse to inherit the world
Hobbes: I think if you're born, then its too late

How true.

X X X
I want to upload the vacation photos but my camera died. So got to wait. Maybe until after Singapore I'll upload everything. I have nothing else to write now actually, so this is what I am writing to balance out the paragraphs. Yea, I always do that. When you see me, I just can't stop talking, but when it comes to writing down everythin, I'm just lazy and nothing comes to mind. In addition to that, I keep forgetting what I want to write even before I set out to write it. My memory is actually pretty bad. That's putting it nicely. Ok, I think enough liao. Tata.

No comments: