Saturday, March 24, 2007

Someone please stop me

I am going broke. Very broke.

Ever since coming back to Malaysia, I have been complaining that everything is so expensive. But, when it comes to clothes, I will then convert it to USD, and deem it cheap. Then buy. Muahaha. Though I think that has gone too far and I think I have been buying too much. Let's see,

1) 5 pairs of shoes (inclusive of 2 sandals, 1 heels and 2 peep toes)
2) Gym clothes (don't laugh) - 2 pairs of pants, 2 tops
3) Skirts - 2 (pairs?)
4) 1 dress
5) I don't know where to begin to count how many tops
6) 1 pair of jeans
7) Numerous accessories
8) 1 huge bag
9) Make-up (I bought so much from Ettusais that they gave me a red travelling bag)
10) 1 pair of pants

And all that is not inclusive of the

1) 1 wool coat
2) Stuff I bought while in London & Paris - admittedly not too much at all
3) 1 perfume set
4) 1 pair of boots
5) 1 top only

That's in the span of 3 months? Oh gosh. Someone stop me. Please.

I also have that vacation that I went for on top of the bills. But because those people at the resort forgot to charge me for 70% of the bill (though I tried to pay it off many times!), I sorta got a deal. Even while I'm typing out this post, I am already thinking of what else do I need to buy for myself. And my mum is calling me already cause we are going to pick up one of the skirts that I have recently bought. I am not a shopaholic. I am not. I hope not.

No comments: