Saturday, March 31, 2007

Paint taste bitter apparently

Yesterday, I accomplished one more item on my list of to-do's. I played paintball! It was fun but painful. I have a bruise the size of a golfball on my right thigh now and it still hurts when I touch it. Though I must say I came home relatively paint-less cause the pellet that hit my thigh did not break, and I got one head shot (this sucks, cause one minute you're all fine and dandy, and the next all you see is orange paint). I would definitely do this again, but maybe by the time I play again, I hope that there are cheaper and lighter markers for the weak, like me. After the paintball session though, I have a better understanding of how in action films, the hero always escapes unhurt with so many people shooting at her/him. It is cause those extras (keh leh feh) probably shoot like me, and thus, the hero could easily dodge the bullets. I mean, the more they aim, the more likely it is to miss, so that's why. Yala, I know this is crap. But my blog, I suka.

No comments: