Monday, April 02, 2007

More rantings

Every morning when I wake up, the first thing on my mind is what else do I have to do today? This is then followed by the counting of how many days do I have left. And a few days ago, I have been calling MAS to reschedule my flight, but its all fully booked. All the way to April 26th. All I wanted was a couple more days, but nope, no avail seats maam. And after the initial dread, then comes the headache of the logistic issues when I get to Chicago. It never ends. To top it off, its not even noon yet.
Now till Sunday, my days will be short and my nights even shorter. I hate wasting time not doing what I really want to do. I don't know how it may feel like once I get to Chicago, but I'm hoping that it won't go downhill. I think already know how the sequence of my emotional rollercoaster would be once I get there. It starts off depressing when I initially arrive, and then when I get busy trying to settle down, I would have my mind off things and that would make it fine, for a while. And then one night after some time when I have time to ponder on things, then it won't be so pretty again. Sigh. So the key is to keep myself occupied until I come home again. At least thats what the best way I know off. Any better suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find similar substitutes in a new environment.