Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hi,

It's been a very challenging week for me. There's so much I want to write but there's also so much that I can't publish here. There are decisions to be made and I can't seem to make any at the moment. There have been so many ups and downs that it has made a quiet day without any thinking, responsibility and company very precious to me. I know this entry will not make sense because there is no explanation to why I feel the way I do, but the thing is, I can't explain. If you care about me, just root for me in your heart, that everything will be fine in the end. Hopefully, when the time comes, I would have a better post with a crystal clear explanation for everyone to know. But till then, wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me = caring
good luck!

tcf127 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If it's not today, it'll be tomorrow. You'll be alright.

Anonymous said...

Wah.. got deleted comment one?

Erm... Jia you oo... my Su Su... >< hehe.. j/k.. gambatte n cheer on~