Saturday, March 10, 2007

One more week!

I can't wait for my beach vacation! I have been so deprived..but no more! Soon I will bask in the sun, and swim amongst the colorful fishes. I hope I get to spot some small (and hopefully harmless) sharks and turtles too! And to top it all off, the place has an infinity pool!!!! I love infinity pools! I've never swam in one, so this would be my first...and it better be awesome. As you can tell with the exclamation marks, I am excited. Yes I am. Wahahaha.... :p

Infinity pool, yes, they have.

The water is so clear!


Can you feel the serenity?

I am in love with the island even before I've ever been there. I hope its as beautiful as the pictures. No, I hope its even better. If they have a hammock, I may fall so deeply in love with the place that I never come back. Ok, maybe they need more than a hammock. An incredibly cute guy would help too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds more like fantasy island...
don't come back good! tak payah belanja... bwahha