Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ok for real this time

I started this blog many years ago. And then some time after I started it, I got paranoid that people would actually start reading my blog and take every single word that I type seriously, so I deleted everything. Then I restarted, with the intention of writing a blog which logged my daily life, but without reference to anyone or anything else. But while trying to type out an entry, it turned out quite impossible to just revolve around me. So, I abandoned the blog and started writing stupid stuff again only when MSN Space came about few years ago. And even at that, it was a parody of the animal story that my then-future, now-previous roomate had written. It was funny while it lasted, and I wished that I had kept those stories. And when I got back from the trip to California/Vegas, I had this damn semangat angin to start blogging again, and I did blog but its just been saved in draft all this while. I figured, that since now I'm beginning to forget the trip, I might as well log as many memories as possible, so that I can remember them when I get older.

No comments: