Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fatso

I think I'm having a mid-holiday crisis. Which is when I've come to realise that my holiday is about to end. And I have to slave off the rest of my life. Or hopefully a rich charming man would come sweep me off my feet and I don't have to do anything I don't want anymore. On top of that, everyone seems concerned that I would gain weight during my holiday. I say would, not has ok.

Concern friend (CF) 1 : Eh, don't eat so much. Later fat ar.
Me : That's my first bite ><><

C Family : When I saw you, I thought you lost weight.
Me : Really? :)
CFam : Yeah, then I realised it was your sister.
Me : (stupid), err...so..I didn't lose weight la?
CFam : Actually hor, I think you gained weight lor.
Me : Argh.

Me : I'm hungry. Can you get me some food?
CF 4 : Its after 10pm. You shouldn't eat.
Me : But I'm hungry :( *pathetic, sad look*
CF 4 : You don't need the food, look, you have extras *poke*, see..*poke*
Me :....Go away.

Takkan I don't eat Malaysian food right?? I've been craving it for months, no wait, for more than a year! But then I also refuse to look like a dumpling. How??? Oh, I am also very lazy. Pig mar. My year, gotta enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then just be a pig... hehehee